When Do You Accept Artist Submissions?
We are always looking for talented artists and gladly accept submissions. We receive about 2,000 requests for gallery representation each year from artists across the globe! The gallery collection is comprised of permanent artists and rotating artists, with about two or three openings each year. While new artists are introduced as part of our rotating collection, we do try to make everyone permanent.
How Do I Submit My Portfolio?
If you are a full time artist and think your art will fit our gallery theme, please send us a portfolio of your work. Please be sure to include in your portfolio:
- Photographs of your art.
- Biography and contact information.
- Self-Addressed & Stamped Envelope (SASE) for return of materials.
- Materials sent without SASE will not be returned.
- Email submissions with attachments or website links are accepted.
- We do not accept transparencies or slides
What Happens Next?
Please be patient! You may not hear from us right away because we contact selected artists only when space becomes available. If your artwork is selected and we have a display opportunity, we will ask you to send us at least one original for us to view for approval. If we like what you send us, the final step is discussing representation.